Best Apps For Wifi File Transfer from Android To PC. Android smartphones are the great examples of latest technology phones. Earlier we are used-to to transfer files from one phone from other using Bluetooth just because the old mobile phones are not other n features to share or transfer Files to other device.
Today all of us share files from one Android to another, Android to PC. We use many apps to transfer files and we also use Bluetooth to transfer files, but the speed of file transfer using all these is not so high. So we are here with the Best app by which you can transfer files over WiFi and with High speed.
So here are best Best Apps For Wifi File Transfer from Android To PC:
[appbox googleplay com.lenovo.anyshare.gps&hl=en]
SHAREit – Transfer & Share is most popular and faster as compare to other wifi file transfer apps. It is also available on Google play store for free. It also uses WiFi direct feature to transfer file from one device to another device. After connecting devices receiver can view all files in sender device and can select and send files in their own device without any sender interfere.
- Share all kinds of files whenever and wherever.
- 200 times Bluetooth speed!
- No USB! No data usage! No internet needed!
- Supports Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Windows Phone, Windows, and Mac.
- The choice of OVER 400 Million users from 200 countries.
- Top 1 downloaded App on Google Play in 15 countries and regions.
[appbox googleplay cn.xender&hl=en]
Xender: File Transfer, Sharing – uses the direct WiFi feature of android device and support 4 to 6 MB per second speed. You just need to launch app in both devices and one device have to create and other need to join the group. It also sort the files in different categories like images, audio, video, apps, big files etc.
- Share any type of files in any places at any time
- Absolutely without mobile data usage
- 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed
- Supports Android, IOS, Windows, PC/ Mac cross-platform transferring
- No need for USB connection and PC software installation
- Over 100 million files transferred daily
- Save money on costly Internet charges! Transfer files without a mobile data connection or Wi-Fi connection. Zero data needed to transfer files.
- Share without cables, shares without limit. Share files from device to device without cables. Transfer files of any format and size for free across multiple platforms. (Android, iOS, Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Windows Phone 8.1 and 10, and The Web)
- Fun Multiplayer Games- Join in on the action! Play games with friends and family without the use of any cellular data!
- QR Code Sharing- Generate personalized QR Codes and share content through QR codes! Have others scan the QR to instantly join a group or start transferring!
[appbox googleplay com.majedev.superbeam&hl=en]
Superbeam is another awesome android app which let you share small/large files wirelessly using WiFi at great speed. Like Xender, Superbeam is also available at Play TSore for free. Superbeam can pair devices with the help of NFC, QR Codes or manual codes. It allows you to app various background theme to it. File sharing process is very easy, install SuperBeam on both the devices, connect it and pick the fles you wanna share and finally send it to paired Android device.
- SuperBeam gives blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
- You can pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- It gives you the option to share files with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
- Share all type of single or multiple files at a time. (photos, videos, zip files, APK’s, contacts…).
- If wanted, history of all transfer operations can be kept.
- Modern Material Design user interface.
- Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
[appbox googleplay com.bajra.chatapp&hl=en]
HitcherNet apps let you share files between two devices with the help of WiFi Direct. HitcherNet is also available for free on Google Play Store, you just need to do is to install the apps on both Android devices. After that tap the file option, choose the file which you wanna share and finally enjoy. The best thing of HitcherNet is that It can remember the paired devices and next time, it will automatically connect to them. It can transfer multiple files between numerous connected devices.
- Share videos between devices easily without complicated pairing
- HitcherNet can give fast file transfer speeds of 50 MB/s between devices.
- Devices automatically connect to remembered peers
- No data charges, No Internet, No USB Data Cable is required.
- It comes with an integrated file management system.
- You can Transfer multiple files at once.
[appbox googleplay com.xlnc.wifidroid&hl=de]
WifiDroid is also the best app that you can use to transfer files over WiFi direct with a very high-speed data transfer. You need a pairing between devices and then you can transfer files even in Gbps with a very high transfer rate. So install the app and enjoy the fast file transfer between our Android devices.
- Simple to use web-interface to manage and view files.
- Being lightweight delivers results quickly.
- Stream music, videos, and media like camera shots and pictures through the browser.
- Image Preview: mouse-over on any image to generate a preview without clicking on the picture.
- Click on any jpeg image to start the image gallery.
- Ability to queue multiple uploads.
- Security being paramount, provision to secure access with a password.
[appbox googleplay com.cshare.tools&hl=en]
CChare is cool, New and most powerfull android app that enables you to Transfer files of almost all extensions (all type of files) such as – Apps, Games, Videos, Music, Pictures and many things more just using WiFi. It is also available for Free in Google Play Store. CShare gives 10 times faster speed than 3G and 30 times faster than Bluetooth.
- No SIM, No Internet, No USB Data Cables is required.
- One-click identifying and file sharing between devices
- Sharing/Transfer speed 10x faster than 3G and 30x faster than Bluetooth.
- Supports group sharing
- Transfer applications, videos, music and pictures between two or more Android devices
- One-click identifying and file sharing between devices
- File sharing is Free-of-cost.
#8. Fast File Transfer:
[appbox googleplay com.free.fast.file.data.ftp.transfer.wifi.server&hl=de]
This app is also for transferring files between device but slightly in the different way from other apps. Fast File Transfer application is one of the remarkable Android applications that enhances the speed of Bluetooth by up to 17x. And with that, you can enjoy the high-speed file transfer.
- Receive from any device and operating system that supports WiFi
- No need for an existing WiFi connection
- Works completely offline
- The receiver does not have to have the app installed
- Send multiple files as ZIP
- Display QR codes for faster receiving.
[appbox googleplay com.sand.airdroid&hl=en]
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
- Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to your computer.
- Backup photos and videos from phone to computer.
- Clean memory and boost phone speed.
[appbox googleplay com.iiitd.muc.wifishare&hl=de]
WiFiShare : Share Files Freely is an innovative mobile app which enables ad-hoc file transfer between two or more Android phones. It uses wireless hotspot technology provided by today’s phones to do file transfer and does not depend on any intermediary infrastructure. Using WiFiShare, files are transferred in few steps with a transfer speed of 1.5-2.5 MBps.
WiFiShare has two versions:
- 1. WiFiShare (It works on all devices having Android Version 2.3 and above)
- 2. WiFiShare Client (It Works on devices from Android 1.6)
These are few best WiFi file transfer apps for android. I hope you like them all and find useful. 🙂