Top 10 High Speed File Transfer Apps For Android. Today’s Android Phones are come with great features. Earlier we use Bluetooth or Infrared to transfer files from one phone to other phones just because the old mobile phones are not much features.
But now technology has gone so far and now we have so many option and apps to transfer file to another phones with High Speed.
Listed below are the Top 10 High Speed File Transfer Apps For Android. You can download all these apps from the Google Play Store.
- Save money on costly Internet charges! Transfer files without a mobile data connection or Wi-Fi connection. Zero data needed to transfer files.
- Share without cables, shares without limit. Share files from device to device without cables. Transfer files of any format and size for free across multiple platforms. (Android, iOS, Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Windows Phone 8.1 and 10, and The Web)
- Fun Multiplayer Games- Join in on the action! Play games with friends and family without the use of any cellular data!
- QR Code Sharing- Generate personalized QR Codes and share content through QR codes! Have others scan the QR to instantly join a group or start transferring!
[appbox googleplay cn.xender&hl=en]
Xender is one of the most popular Apps all over the world. This app allows I phone users to transfer files to Android also. It uses the WiFi and tranfer speed 4 to 6 MB per second.
Using this app is very easy you just need to launch app in both devices and one device have to create and other need to join the group. It will sort the files in according to there categories like images, audio, video, apps, big files etc.
You must give a try to this app!
- Share any type of files in any places at any time
- Absolutely without mobile data usage
- 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed
- Supports Android, IOS, Windows, PC/ Mac cross-platform transferring
- No need for USB connection and PC software installation.
[appbox googleplay com.lenovo.anyshare.gps&hl=en]
- Share all kinds of files whenever and wherever.
- 200 times Bluetooth speed!
- No USB! No data usage! No internet needed!
- Supports Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Windows Phone, Windows, and Mac.
- The choice of OVER 400 Million users from 200 countries.
- Top 1 downloaded App on Google Play in 15 countries and regions.
[appbox googleplay com.estmob.android.sendanywhere]
- Auto-Resume: No longer have to restart any interrupted download. With “Auto-Resume”, the download automatically resumes from where it stopped.
- History Room: Track all file transfers between two devices with a simplistic,
- Multi-Transfer: Now send transfers across multiple devices simultaneously.
Also Check-10 Best Free Calling Apps For Android Phones
[appbox googleplay com.xlnc.wifidroid]
This is also the best app that you can use to transfer files over wifi direct with a very high-speed data transfer. You need a pairing between devices and then you can transfer files even in Gbps with a very high transfer rate. So install the app and enjoy the fast file transfer between our android devices.
- Simple to use web-interface to manage and view files.
- Being lightweight delivers results quickly.
- Stream music, videos, and media like camera shots and pictures through the browser.
- Image Preview:mouse-over on any kind of image to generate a preview without clicking on the picture.
- Click on any jpeg image to start the image gallery.
- Ability to queue multiple uploads.
- Security being paramount,provision to secure access with a password.
[appbox googleplay com.majedev.superbeam&hl=en]
SuperBeam 4.0 is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between your devices using WiFi direct. Superbeam is awesome app to let you share files using WiFi at great speed.
Superbeam can pair devices with the help of NFC, QR Codes or manual codes. File sharing process is very easy, install SuperBeam on both the devices, connect it and pick the files you wanna share and finally send it to paired Android device.
Features of SuperBeam:
- SuperBeam gives blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
- You can pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- It gives you the option to share files with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
- Share all type of single or multiple files at a time. (photos, videos, zip files, APK’s, contacts…).
- If wanted, history of all transfer operations can be kept.
- Modern Material Design user interface.
- Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
Also Check-10 Free Android Games Must Try
#7. Fast File Transfer:
[appbox googleplay com.floriandraschbacher.fastfiletransfer]
Fast File Transfer is can send multiple files to multiple devices at the same time. It does not need an existing WiFi connection. We can also send file to any device or operating system that support WiFi. It is not necessary to have the app installed on the receiving Device.
Features of Fast File Transfer:
- Lightning fast: Transfer 1 GB in under 4 minutes
- Send multiple files or even whole folders (as ZIP)
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Receive from any device and operating system that supports WiFi
- No need for an existing WiFi connection
- Works completely offline
- The receiver does not have to have the app installed
- Send multiple files as ZIP
- Display QR codes for faster receiving
- Optionally use NFC for pairing
- Unique engine specifically developed for compatibility against a wide range of Android devices
- Send to an unlimited number of devices at the same time
#8. WiFi Direct +:
[appbox googleplay com.netcompss_gh.wifidirect]
Wifi Direct+ is another good app in the list of WiFi file transfer apps. It also provide support for folder sharing. We can easily send files from the SD or store file on SD card. It is completely free.
Features of Wifi Direct +:
- Completely free.
- Support Gallery Share.
- Supports any file transfer.
- Support multiply file transfer.
- Support folder transfer.
- Support file transfer to and from external sdcard.
- Tested on many devices.
- Advanced file picker.
[appbox googleplay com.budius.WiFiShoot&hl=en]
WiFi Shoot it is the first app in the Google Play to use the WiFi Direct technology to wirelessly transmit photos, videos and any file directly between two Android devices! Using WiFI Shoot, you can share Images, Audio, Videos, Apps(.Apk) files and other small or big files by making use of WiFi direct feature.
WiFi Shoot is compatible with Android 4.0 and above version of Android. If you are looking for a light weight and simple Wifi File Transfer App for your Android then WiFi Shoot may be the best option for you.
[appbox googleplay com.iiitd.muc.wifishare&hl=en]
WiFiShare brings WiFi-Direct like functionality on lower version of Android, it also enables to send large size files to multiple people at a time. We can share large size of file at a time to two or more persons. This App has its two versions one for all devices from version 1.6 and other for devices beyond 2.3 version.
So, These are the Top 10 apps. you can download any of them reading our review.I hope you like them all and find useful 🙂