How To Install Kali Linux On Android Device.
Install Kali Linux On Android Device. Kali Linux is one of the best Operating System for Ethical Hackers, Security researchers and Pentester. It offers advanced penetration testing tool and give best environment to test the various hacking attacks. Every it should be a part of every security professional’s toolbox. So it becomes worthwhile to have Kali Linux on your smartphone.
Kali Linux OS on Android smartphones and tablets allows Security researchers and Pentester to perform ” security checks” on things like crack Wi-Fi passwords, finding vulnerabilities & bugs in security on websites. This opens the door to doing this from a mobile device such as a phone or a tablet.
You can install Kali Linux on your android with our complete guide below.
- Completely charged Android Phone
- Rooted Android Device (Refer this Guide)
- Linux Deploy. (Download from Play Store)
- Busybox Installer (Download from Play Store)
- Android VNC Viewer.(Download from Play Store)
- 5GB Free Space on your Android Phone or external Memory.
- High-Speed Internet Connection
Steps To Install Kali Linux On Any Android:
STEP 3: Set up Linux Deploy
- First of all download and install the Linux Deploy App on your android device from Google Play Store.
- Now After downloading and installing it launch the app in your device and there tap on the download button.
- Now there tap on Distribution option and change it to Kali Linux instead of Linux.
- Now scroll up and click on the Install button at the top of there.
- Now wait for the download to finish, it require time depending upon your internet speed.
STEP 4: Install VNC Viewer App
- Now download and install VNC Viewer App in your android from the Play Store.
- Now launch the VNC Viewer App and fill up the settings as displayed on the screenshot below.
- Now click on Connect button there.
- Thats it you are done, Now Kali linux gets installed in your android and you can enjot the dummy hacking environment in your android.